Technology Executive Forum
More than 20 percent of the AITP San Diego Chapter’s members hold technology executive positions, including CIO, CTO, Director of IT, VP of Technology, and more. We recognize these members and provide unique benefits and opportunity for them. A few examples of the value that AITP San Diego offers include:
- Nominating members for the Top Tech Executive Award. In fact, three AITP San Diego members won this prestigious award in 2014, and 2 members won this award in 2013 and 2012.
- Complimentary VIP pass to San Diego’s annual Cloud Computing Conference (run by AITP), and complimentary passes to many other AITP events, including The IT Summit, California Technology Summit, and more.
- Press opportunities. AITP members have been interviewed and featured in the San Diego Union Tribune, The Daily Transcript, and more.
- Opportunity to participate on Advisory Board at UCSD Extension for “Information Technology” and “Software Engineering Management Certificates.”
AITP Technology Executive Forum
In an effort to better serve our members and streamline the communication process among all AITP members, we have decided to create an open forum, the AITP Technology Executive Forum. Individuals who meet the following criteria can participate in the AITP Technology Executive Forum:
- Active member of AITP
- Holds significant position of technology leadership (i.e. Director, VP, CTO, CIO),
- Approved by AITP Technology Executive Council.
The AITP Technology Executive Council provides leadership for the Technology Executive Forum. It is selected from Forum members with a proven track record of success and a passion for technology:
- Matthew Mower – Council Chair, CIO for PLCU, Executive Officer of San Diego Chapter of the AITP,
- Casey Cotton – CTO for Madison Avenue Securities,
- Robert Burgett – Director, Information Technology for The Elizabeth Hospice,
- Philippe J. Marchand, Ph.D – CIO for Genoptix, Inc., a Novartis Company
- Abe Esquerra - Director, Information Technology for DUDEK
- John A. Ruiz – Information technology Manager for Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Jeffrey Lee - Associate Director, IS for MEI Pharma