Kiva joined GE Ventures, New Business Creation in the fall of 2016. She brings over twenty years of digital transformation, wireless and internet of things experience to the New Business Creation team.
Prior to joining GE Ventures, she was President, Smart Cities and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), for Qualcomm Intelligent Solutions, Inc. focused on helping Cities and IIOT partners deliver on their connectivity and sustainability goals. Prior to joining Qualcomm, Kiva held executive roles at both public and private-venture backed companies in the consumer products and financial services industries. Kiva holds a Bachelor of Science from Northwestern University and an MBA from Kellogg.
The evening's schedule
5:30 PM - Check-in and Networking
6:00 PM - Dinner
6:30 PM - Presentation
8:00 PM - Coffee and Dessert
- VIP passes include Breakfast, Lunch, Conference materials and Entrance into conference sessions and exhibit areas.
- This conference qualifies for CPE credits and Certificates of Attendance.
- Gift Cards, iPads, Kindles and many other door prizes and giveaways.
- Featuring (11) IT Security speakers and over 30 exhibits!!
INTERFACE returns to San Diego on Jun 8 2017, at the Town and Country Resort!
At INTERFACE we know how important timely and accurate information is to those who work in the technology field, so our team works with the best technical minds in each market to develop sessions that are informative, offer solutions, and meet the needs of the local IT community.
AITP members are cordially invited to attend INTERFACE-San Diego at no cost! INTERFACE is an invitation-only IT conference focused on information security, BC/DR, enterprise communications and much more.
- Complimentary Conference Access (staff and professional network included)
- Exclusive Educational Opportunities (including round tables & power panels)
- CPE Accredited Seminars
- Peer Networking
- Catered lunch and afternoon reception
Each AITP member can earn up to 6.6 CPE credits for their time. Registration is now open!
AITP members will receive an email with registration instructions.
Not a member? Join us so you can have access to special promotions such as these. These are just some of the many benefits of being an AITP member.
We are delighted to announce that the next Cloud Computing Conference will be held on Thursday, June 29th! We will be back at the Town and Country Resort in Mission Valley!
We are excited to start planning for our 2017 Charity golf tournament based on a successful first year. We raised just over $5000 for a local charity with about 70 golfers and just under 100 attendees! In 2017, we will be evaluating Sep, Oct or Nov for the event. Our goal is to make the AITP Charity Golf Tournament the premier IT Golf event in San Diego in collaboration with all technology professionals.
We are looking for AITP members and IT professionals with a passion for creating a successful golf event. This includes a core group of volunteers that will be meeting in person and on conference calls throughout 2017 to:
- Select a golf course and food/beverage coordination
- Recruit Golfers
- Recruit Sponsors
- Develop Signage
- Coordinate "day-of" volunteers
- Help with event marketing
- We will also be looking for "day of" volunteers.